Director of Communications
- Tells MCCW-Worldwides’s story
- Writes and oversees a comprehensive strategic communications plan incorporating social media, email, website, and direct communications
- Manages the work of, and relationship with, the paid webmaster
- Chairs the communications committee and identifies and selects members of the committee with input from the board
- Implements a plan for distributing MCCW-W resources and information about giving opportunities
- Assumes the secretarial duties for MCCW including recording and submitting minutes, maintaining paper and digital files, and maintaining the board portal
Director of Finance
- Proposes the annual budget
- Works with the Director of Stewardship to set annual fundraising goals
- Provides support to the Director of Regional Coordinators on creating regional retreat budgets
- Manages the work of, and relationship with, the paid bookkeeper
- Chairs the finance committee and identifies and selects members of the committee with input from the board
- Maintains all financial records and produces for the board regular financial statements.
- Ensures that the fiscal and reporting requirements of the AMS, IRS, and District of Columbia are met
Instagram Channel Manager –
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the Instagram content of MCCW
- Promotes MCCW-W events and manages promotional giveaway campaigns
- Helps devise growth strategies to increase followers
- Reports on new followers, engagement and top posts
- Reviews any comments on Instagram posts
- Curates appropriate content for MCCW feed and story based on liturgical calendar, upcoming events, regular content (faith formation, regional news, stewardship, seminarian support, etc), Vatican news, and relevant Catholic information and news
- Creates a schedule to optimize reach/engagement across multiple time zones
- Works with the Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager to create appropriate social media graphics for the Catholic faith, feast days, HDOs, Easter, Christmas and all MCCW special events
- Connects us as Catholic military women in our faith by showing how we are the same regardless of where we live
- Focuses on universal issues such as momlife, call to catechize our kids, meatless meals, liturgical ideas for the family, etc.
- Unites us across the regions by helping showcase what we are doing at a chapel and CWOC level
- Inspires us by sharing images that make us want to pray, shows us how we are loved by God, calls us to the scriptures, or calls us to attend Mass and Adoration
MCCW History Team – Help MCCW create a digital record of its 60+ year history! Join the team and use your archiving, writing, and digital organization skills to pull together pictures, articles, and interviews during this short-term project.
Interested in any of the above positions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Finance/Stewardship Intern – Interested in gaining experience in finance and stewardship in a nonprofit setting (or have a college student who is?) This unpaid internship is a great opportunity to learn by doing — help the Director of Finance set up a contact management system and help manage MCCW’s annual Designated Offering Campaign.
If interested, email resume to email@example.com.