889 E. Market St. San Antonio, TX 78205
Forum Daily Highlights
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
Your $285 per person registration fee includes:
- Opening night refreshments
- Daily coffee and tea breaks
- Three-course banquet dinner
- Bagged Sunday morning breakfast
- Two amazing keynote speakers
- Participation in Mass and Adoration with Archbishop Timothy Broglio, Bishop Buckon, and AMS clergy
- Guest remarks by AMS clergy, military chaplains and some of your own sisters in Christ
- Opportunities to worship at three historic San Antonio churches
- A visit with AMS co-sponsored seminarians
- A take-home Faith Formation Toolkit
- MCCW Forum 2020 t-shirt
Check back when registration reopens!
How to Register
Please visit the Forum Registration page on Eventbrite to register. Please keep in mind:
- All sales will close on September 30, 2020
- All payments need to be postmarked by October 1, 2020.
- Space is limited, so please make your reservations as soon as possible!
NOTE 1: Please determine if your chapel is paying any portion of your Forum registration fees before you process a personal payment. If any portion of your registration will be paid with chapel funds, please select the “INVOICE” payment option. NO REFUNDS to personal credit cards will be issued after payment has been made.
NOTE 2: If your Chapel is paying, the Chapel POC needs to email the MCCW Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the following and request an invoice:
- Chapel Name (Base/Post)
- POC: Parish Coordinator and/or CWOC President or Chapel Funds Manager (Please include emails and/or phone numbers.)
- Name, email, and phone number of Funds Manager or Religious Support Personnel who will handle payment
- Names of registrants receiving a subsidy and the amount each attendee is receiving
Once this information is received an invoice will be emailed back.
When completing online registration make one of the following payment selections:
- a) Choose ONLINE at Eventbrite via CC (small transaction fee applies)
- b) Choose MAIL-IN and send your check, notated with “Forum 2020” in the memo line, to:
PO Box 4456
Washington DC 20017-9997
- c) Choose INVOICE if your chapel is paying any or all of the registration. See additional information in the notes above.
All payments must be made via EventBrite or check.
Getting from the San Antonio International Airport to the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk is simple! A quick taxi ride (approximately $24) or a quick Uber ride ($17X or $25XL) will get you there in no time! SuperShuttle (www.supershuttle.com) offers special rates for group transportation. Forum attendees requiring special transportation assistance should email Rebecca Lockhart at Rebeccalockhart06@nullgmail.com to make arrangements.