Rediscover Catholicism was first published as Rediscovering Catholicism in 2002. It spent more than seven years (364 weeks) consecutively on the Catholic Book Publishers Association bestsellers list before it was first used in the Dynamic Catholic Parish Book Program. In 2010, a revised and expanded version was published under the new title Rediscover Catholicism. Other than the Bible, it is the bestselling Catholic book in America ever!
Recommended as a 3-part series, this study guide is designed to provide 8 questions per week to grow the faith of those in your group. The depth of discussion is set by the pace and quest for knowledge of your local group.
Rediscover Catholicism takes us on an adventure of life-changing proportions. Beginning with our common yearning for happiness, Kelly reveals the essence of authentic Catholic spirituality while addressing some of the most important questions we face today both as individuals and as a Church.
- Are you happy?
- Are you living an authentic life?
- Do you really think you will find happiness where you are looking?
- How would you like your life to change?
- What is God’s dream for your life?
- Why have so many people rejected Catholicism?
- What does it mean to walk with God in the modern world?
- Do the saints have anything to offer you?
- Is Jesus still relevant?
- Can the ancient traditions of Catholicism help us deal with the modern challenges of
In each generation a leader comes forth who is able to bring Christianity to life in a way that revitalizes individuals, communities, and the universal Church. Once you experience his bold, brilliant, practical, and inspiring style, you will soon understand why so many people consider Matthew Kelly to be one of the great spiritual voices of our times.