The Circle of Saints giving circle is a dynamic way for MCCW’s sisters who care to join forces around the globe to impact the sustainability of MCCW through annual pledges paid in recurring monthly installments.
The commitment our donors exhibit by making a pledge gives us greater confidence in our expected yearly revenue and ultimately allows us to be wise daughters of the Church with our fiscal resources. By coming together in your shared faith, you bless us with the ability to expand our mission and ministry in all seven regions.
Monthly giving is available at multiple levels, starting with a $10/month commitment and increasing based on your personal financial capacity and interest. There’s a level for everyone in our community! Our donors receive a MCCW Circle of Saints window cling, custom Circle of Saints frameable prayer card with intentions based on their level of giving, and an annual impact update.
We invite you to join us as an inaugural Circle of Saints member in 2022.
Doctors of the Church
- Saint Teresa of Avila– $10 monthly/$120 annually
- Saint Hildegard of Bingen–$21 monthly/$250 annually
- Saint Therese of Lisieux– $42 monthly/$500 annually
- Saint Catherine of Sienna–$84 monthly/$1,000 annually
Saints of Good Counsel
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha (the Americas) – $1,250/105 per month
- Venerable Mother Maria Rosario of the Visitation (Asia) – $1,500/125 per month
- Saint Marianne Cope (Pacific) – $2,000/167 per month
- Saint Elizabeth of Hungary (Europe) – $2,500/209 per month
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton (CONUS) – $5,000/417 per month
- Saint Katharine Drexel (CONUS)– $7,500/625 per month
MCCW relies on the generous support of our military chapels through designated offerings to make its programming and resources available to all military-affiliated women and chapels.
Funds received from designated offerings help MCCW provide:
- Guidance on starting women’s ministry programs
- Chapel leader development and leader discernment support
- Chapel program planning resources
- Signature MCCW programs like the illuminated rosary, Cider service or Bread service
- A worldwide gathering – MCCW Worldwide Forum – and seven global regional retreats
- Book study recommendations and custom liturgical offerings
- Resources for prayers, mass journals, devotional support
- A growing online community – with more than 3,700 members to date
To find out how your chapel can schedule a designated offering, we provide five documents to get you started. Need more information? Email the Director of Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Information to Get Started
- Updated Letter from Archbishop Broglio Coming Soon!
MCCW conducts three annual appeals on Giving Tuesday and during Advent and Lent.
These are opportunities to automatically make one-time or recurring donations to our operational fund. Your gifts can be made online through our Paypal giving link or directly via mail. You can also support MCCW throughout the year by designating us as your charity of choice in AmazonSmile. We receive .5% of your eligible purchases when you shop through the AmazonSmile portal.
Checks should be made payable to MCCW. Our mailing address is: MCCW International Board PO Box 4456 Washington, D.C. 20017
MCCW is always seeking to widen its network of like-minded philanthropic funders.
We rely on our worldwide community to help us identify organizers and foundations that award funds from $10,000 to $100,000+ for faith-based nonprofits in evangelization, military support, sustainability, program expansion, religious education, and community service. If you have connections in the grant world or experience with grant funding, we encourage you to reach out to our Director of Stewardship to discuss opportunities of which you may be aware. We have previously received funding from the Koch Foundation and would like to submit at least three grant applications by June 30, 2023.